The X Factor

Goff
This post is 5621 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

we all know where youre coming from here and normally i would agree, except that Leone Lewis, now she IS a winner in my eyes :love-struct:

Paul - you must be deaf, I SAID, YOU MUST BE DEAF.... she just mutilated a very good Snow Patrol song on the radio, not 30 minutes ago.

What the hell who was that bag of ear wax that said about GOFF being sad ...haha ...and not talking about bikes??!! GOFF knows more about bikes than I will probably ever know ...she has helped me in so many ways with my 125....and the same goes for taskmaster!! this guys knows his shit!!! and i dont just mean about bikes...the guy is a fountain of knowledge!!!

And to the guy that was making fun of GOFF she is a warrior woman!!! and believe me boyo this girl/lady/goth/fantasy woman could kick ur ass then steal ur bike and run over ur head...stay off the forum if all u got is slabbering and un-tasteful comments!!!

respect to GOFF and Ttaskmaster!!! two legends in their own lil way!!! oh nd old git which i havent had the pleasure of talking to yet!!!

Lovestruck? or just drugs

I'll get my coat, and leave you to your crap telly talk....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul - you must be deaf, I SAID, YOU MUST BE DEAF.... she just mutilated a very good Snow Patrol song on the radio, not 30 minutes ago.

Lovestruck? or just drugs

I'll get my coat, and leave you to your crap telly talk....

i think it could well be a bit of both to be honest!!! haha!!! And if your talking about miss lewis doing the snow aptrol song then she didnt mutilate it !! its a brilliant version!! obviosuly not as good as the original as mr lightbody is from my home country!!! im a singer and i love all music so its not really crap telly talk its general chit chat!! it cant all be about bikes!!!

Taskmaster ....loved ur last message u messiah of knowledge you!! basking in the glory of your fountain!!!!

What the hell who was that bag of ear wax that said about GOFF being sad ...haha ...and not talking about bikes??!! GOFF knows more about bikes than I will probably ever know ...she has helped me in so many ways with my 125....and the same goes for taskmaster!! this guys knows his shit!!! and i dont just mean about bikes...the guy is a fountain of knowledge!!!

Indeed he does, although couldnt you just slap him every now and then for being such a well-informed kinda guy :lol:

And to the guy that was making fun of GOFF she is a warrior woman!!! and believe me boyo this girl/lady/goth/fantasy woman could kick ur ass then steal ur bike and run over ur head...stay off the forum if all u got is slabbering and un-tasteful comments!!!

Now i do believe you may just have been narcotically influenced when you wrote this - although the "kicking your ass" bit isn't far wrong ;)

Xena - eat your fuckin heart out luvvey :D

respect to GOFF and Ttaskmaster!!! two legends in their own lil way!!! oh nd old git which i havent had the pleasure of talking to yet!!!

D'you know - im called a legend on another forum - they even made me a lovely avatar to say as much lol - my reputation preceeds me..... :lol:

Indeed he does, although couldnt you just slap him every now and then for being such a well-informed kinda guy :lol:

And which most poignant part of "Stephen Fry with a GUN" did people miss there? :D

Xena - eat your fuckin heart out luvvey :D

Ooh, I could really lay on the innuendo there, given Xena's iconic status among the most devout section of her fanbase...... And adding Miss G into the mix would just crash the minds of most forum members!!!!

PM me for more details - Replies are charged at £2.95 per message. I do accept credit card and Paypal transfers :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online