one law for us one for them

mervin
This post is 5635 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Speed cameras are there for safety reasons not money machines ? this is enough to make your piss boil,

speeding rossers getting away

they should obey the law unless it is a life threatening situation i reckon,If they speed the should get double points and fines as they should be examples to other motorists

merv

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Does it really shock you?

If you are in the 'club' you are always looked after as long and you shut up and do right by the boss. But, also help if you know the silly handshake...

lol

Speed cameras are there for safety reasons not money machines ? this is enough to make your piss boil,

speeding rossers getting away

they should obey the law unless it is a life threatening situation i reckon,If they speed the should get double points and fines as they should be examples to other motorists

merv

mervin nothing suprises me about that situation or what i have seen recently traffic wardens on scooters parked on double yellows booking motorists for the same thing, unless its a life threatening situation then they should have to obey the same laws as us as far as going through red lights and speeding.