R.I.P. XS360 (Peter)

drewpy
This post is 5630 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It is with sad regret to inform you that one of our forum members xs360 (peter) has passed away.

he came back from America about a month ago with a chest infection which led to complications and had a heart attack.

As well as his xs360, he was into the Z750 twins in a big way and was well respected in the Yorkshire village where he grew up.

In fact at his funeral the whole Village attended.

I wish his family my condolences

may he rest in peace and gone to biking heaven!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry to hear that drewpy.....how old was Peter?

not sure mate, I only found out today as I bought an xs400 crankcase and it turned out to be be his best friend.

It was he who was selling on behalf of his Mother!!

spooky eh!!

It is with sad regret to inform you that one of our forum members xs360 (peter) has passed away.

he came back from America about a month ago with a chest infection which led to complications and had a heart attack.

As well as his xs360, he was into the Z750 twins in a big way and was well respected in the Yorkshire village where he grew up.

In fact at his funeral the whole Village attended.

I wish his family my condolences

may he rest in peace and gone to biking heaven!!

thankyou all for the kind words,i will pass them on to his family, he was a very popular but slightly ecentric fella, had his works christmas party in june and loved his bbq on christmas day, greatly missed.

thankyou all for the kind words,i will pass them on to his family, he was a very popular but slightly ecentric fella, had his works christmas party in june and loved his bbq on christmas day, greatly missed.

thanks for that Phil.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online