Big Ds Motorbike Cafe in Tomorden

Live to ride Ride to live
This post is 5647 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everbody.

for those that frequent Big Ds motorbike cafe in Todmorden, I have a warning for you. Over the past week or so, several plain clothes motorbike police have been circulating the routes in and about the Cafe (Burnley end,Cliviger, Rochdale, Bacup and all the routes and back roads), the first you will now about them is the blue lights in your mirrors. the bikes they are using look standard, one is an R1 and the other ive seen is a Pan european, nothing different about them. The officers take details and if its your first stop with them, they give you a warning, 2nd stop, you will be booked!!

There have been a few bad accidents in the area in the recent past, so be carefull out there...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

thank s for the warning i dont go to the cafe but i do sometimes go up that way, always nice to be forewarned

You wont have a problem anyway OT :D

#

thanks mate i hope you mean its because i am an old git and when i am on the dragstar its difficult to break the speed limit lol

• 2 weeks later...