Knobhead on my street

Goff
This post is 5634 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Open up the bonnets (if they're old enough hopefully they won't lock at the front) and just snip ANY wires that you can see with soem cutters. old cars, they'll be a fucker to replace unless he just bodges the wires together which he won't want to do.

Maybe just one though, doesn't matter what they are, defacing classics is a crime above teh law of england.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

oh my don't get me started with my neighbour....4 simple words

I HATE THE CUNT

sorry to all the lovely ladies on here about using the C word, but that's what he is.

Open up the bonnets (if they're old enough hopefully they won't lock at the front) and just snip ANY wires that you can see with soem cutters. old cars, they'll be a fucker to replace unless he just bodges the wires together which he won't want to do.

Maybe just one though, doesn't matter what they are, defacing classics is a crime above teh law of england.

If I was to go through the trouble of opening a hood, I would just add a small jar of valve grinding compound to the oil.

oh my don't get me started with my neighbour....4 simple words

I HATE THE CUNT

sorry to all the lovely ladies on here about using the C word, but that's what he is.

Dont need to apologise to me - i use far worse sometimes :lol: