bigger engines for r 125

darzey
This post is 5588 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

how ya, yer not seriously tinking of ruining a brand new boike by tearing it's heart out !!!!???? i'd imagine it would be alot of work but you could prolly fit a 400cc 2 stroke or 4 stroke single, why oh why do ya wanna do it ????

how ya, yer not seriously tinking of ruining a brand new boike by tearing it's heart out !!!!???? i'd imagine it would be alot of work but you could prolly fit a 400cc 2 stroke or 4 stroke single, why oh why do ya wanna do it ????

too bloody slow m8 ha ha . u not reckon i cud?

sorry i should?

my first bike was a 1992 cbr600f. cost me 1000 squid and was fast enough to keep up with my mates on 3 year old gixer sixers.

for the money itl cost to buy a new engine and the time and effort itl take. ide just keep the 125 as it is for a run around and buy a 15 year old sports 6. it will be faster than the biggest engine you could fit in a 125 would be.

and handing over cash is a bit easier than breaking ur balls changing an engine lol

good luck whatever you decide to do.

david

my first bike was a 1992 cbr600f. cost me 1000 squid and was fast enough to keep up with my mates on 3 year old gixer sixers.

for the money itl cost to buy a new engine and the time and effort itl take. ide just keep the 125 as it is for a run around and buy a 15 year old sports 6. it will be faster than the biggest engine you could fit in a 125 would be.

and handing over cash is a bit easier than breaking ur balls changing an engine lol

good luck whatever you decide to do.

david

ye ur probobly right . thanks m8 . think ya jus saved me from a whole lot of work and a spot of frustrated crying

• 1 month later...