MOTH$RFUC%EK

kevin10529
This post is 5444 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

your a dumb ass tyler your insurance covers you for at least third party any where exept for track days veichle for hire and pace making thats why its called third party thick as f**k have you ever had insurance just read your t and c's

WOW bad night then??? mmmmmmmmm

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

probs just one of those chavs that gives good bikers a bad name

Yep your right there... thank god their the minority, grow up someday.

Yep your right there... thank god their the minority, grow up someday.

haha ye and the ones that dont just look funny at 45 in there full track suits and nike plastic hat's :P with bright white shoes from the market

your a dumb ass tyler your insurance covers you for at least third party any where exept for track days veichle for hire and pace making thats why its called third party thick as f**k have you ever had insurance just read your t and c's

(Moderator mode ON) Wind your neck in newby.

Have we met???

haha yepi have a pick some where

rappin_golem.jpg

and how much has it cost you so far to sort it out to the OP

Third Party Insurance covers YOU for any damage you do to a Third Party.

THAT's why it's called Third Party.

Doesn't cover you for damage a Third Party does to your bike.

Just because you can't read anything with more than three syllables and no-one will explain your own T&Cs in terminology that you are able to grasp, does not grant you licence to belittle other people, particularly when said others are likely not thinking straight due to overbearing misfortune weighing upon their minds.

Now go do something more productive, like donating your body to feeding the starving wolf populace....thick as fuck. :D

LOL well that should put him in his place.... well done

Third Party Insurance covers YOU for any damage you do to a Third Party.

THAT's why it's called Third Party.

Doesn't cover you for damage a Third Party does to your bike.

Just because you can't read anything with more than three syllables and no-one will explain your own T&Cs in terminology that you are able to grasp, does not grant you licence to belittle other people, particularly when said others are likely not thinking straight due to overbearing misfortune weighing upon their minds.

Now go do something more productive, like donating your body to feeding the starving wolf populace....thick as fuck. :D

Suprised no one said this before, what an absolute idiot that hornybis character was, hope he's been warned or banned.

Sorry to hear about the bike, my dtr05 was knocked over in my driveway, it was my fault for leaving it out in the dark when my dad needed to go out in the car.... :S i think he was more upset about it than me, as he has a Suzuki gt750 which he polishes regularly and an old Rover p5, which fingerprint marks from a 3rd party can lead to a slow an painful death! Keep us informed with any succes you have in finding the culprate(sp). I hope you get the money it costs to fix it up, and if not maybe you could sell the dickwads organs instead :D

Also, if it was kids, take pleasure in knowing that if it did topple whilst they were climbing on it, they might have broken some bones as they hit the floor! :D

lil off point there kev lol,

n those chavs, well al i can say is run um all over lol, sorry to hear bout the bike mate, hope yoo get it sorted, be well pissed off if anyone did it to mine, but i too only have third party fire nd theft coz fuly comp is worth nearli as much as bike, you cnt do right for bein wrong

This is an old old topic lads. Dont know who brought it back up. Never got the wee gits who did it, police never got back to me. Cost me about 70 quid to fix int the end i think.

Just sold the DT for 1200 sterlings and got a 96' Cat with 21000 miles on it for 900 sterlings off one of my mates. 300 to insure fully comp so the DT covered the lot.

I am missing the DT already to be honest, what a bike.

What a cock.

My 1996 thundercat just arrived today. Pissing with rain, too feart to take it for a spin. Torture.

danm that must be torture :(

Know what you mean. DT is very comfy when compared with a Thundercat. At least you can howl past any car that pisses you now :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online