Insurance

Kirk47
This post is 5571 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello, Could some people please list good insurance for 125cc bike. I have just bought my self a tw125 but have no idea about insurance. Im looking for cheap insurance as I can only seem to find expensive ones :/

Cheers for your help

Kirk47

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Almost 2 years riding on my dads insurance and my first quote for my new yzfr125 was £2800 from carole nash :o . Got it down to £590 third party fire and theft at mce

thats a joke.

a tw is very low insurance group mate, probally looking at about £150

Imanupstart Posted Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Almost 2 years riding on my dads insurance and my first quote for my new yzfr125 was £2800 from carole nash . Got it down to £590 third party fire and theft at mce

damn my insurance for mine was less than that fully comp with 1 yr experience

any try lexham, better off to phone them though i didnt get any good quotes off their site

Imanupstart Posted Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Almost 2 years riding on my dads insurance and my first quote for my new yzfr125 was £2800 from carole nash . Got it down to £590 third party fire and theft at mce

damn my insurance for mine was less than that fully comp with 1 yr experience

any try lexham, better off to phone them though i didnt get any good quotes off their site

A lot of it will depend on the area you live, time you've held a licence for and your age.

Young'uns get a rough deal.

my suggestion would be to try mce as they gave me a good quote of 475 fully comp on a dt125r 2003 as a first time rider at 17. i wasnt complaining :D

Agree with neil, Just got my DT125 and ive been quoted £336 third party from mce.

Worth a punt

Tom

I got mine through a Tesco compare search, actual insurer is Devitt and it cost me £250 fully comp for my SR125, and thats parked in the street, only done CBT and every other negative thing you can tell an insurer! Although I have had a car license for a while so that might have helped.

• 2 months later...

Try Quinn insurance. For my first year as a learner they askd for £19 a month then passed my test and it went down to £16 for fully comp... :lol:

Hello, Could some people please list good insurance for 125cc bike. I have just bought my self a tw125 but have no idea about insurance. Im looking for cheap insurance as I can only seem to find expensive ones :/

Cheers for your help

Kirk47

alot of it is were u live is it garaged ect. im with bennets 2 bikes one cost £6950 xjr1300 the other cb500

£760 full comp with brake down but it does matter were u live good luck