Goodbye all

mervin
This post is 5654 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This will be my last post for some time.

This will come as a shock to some of you, but I have made the monumental decision to take off for a complete year effective from next Monday. The lorry shall stop, and no doubt my marriage shall suffer, but those who know me, know that I do what I think is right, and if it hurts or offends -SO WHUT!

There are a number of reasons, but the major contributor to my decision has been my involvement with a white nationalist guerrilla group in Venezuela of all places, which is fighting for freedom and justice against unbelievable odds. This is also the main reason for me selling my bike. I have been in contact with this group for a number of years by mail, and now will finally join them.

I know most of you will think I am totally crazy but I have not made this decision lightly. Nothing you can say or do will stop me from doing what I truly believe in. I realize the timing is terrible and my work will suffer - - but I hope to see you again in happier days when I am a more complete man!

Photo of rebel group attached

image.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

We'll be expecting a full photo shoot of your RD's :photo2: .......all garnished with your new-found mates. ;)

Some guys have ALL the luck! :rolleyes::D

DAM! im in! whens the plane leave, ah hell screw the plane ill walk!

DAM! im in! whens the plane leave, ah hell screw the plane ill walk!

where do i sign up that looks like a cause i could really get behind

Mervin,

Watch yourself, I think the one second from the right has an adams apple :blink:

:lol:

Certainly got the ugliest titties i've ever seen! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online