MT 01

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5671 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was down at the dealers on Friday getting the XT660Z a service and they were just unpacking a MT-01, never seen one of these before, look great, but totaly mad.

Anyone been on one of these, got one, or have any experience of them?

Interested to know, that's all

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I was down at the dealers on Friday getting the XT660Z a service and they were just unpacking a MT-01, never seen one of these before, look great, but totaly mad.

I stay up at night, dreaming (well, awake) about owning one of those.

Sad, I know...

About 90 mile tank range, great sound on over run. If your looking for a cruiser its a good bike , just not quick enough for me ;) V twin drone gets really irritating after a few miles. I've not ridden a Buell but this seems like a fast Hardley.

i cant believe you have never seen on!!! or am i replying to a post from 2005?

possibly the stupidiest bike in the world. monstrous power, but no speed. its so wierd, and nothing at all like a MT03

as fizzer says its noisy and vibey. and very much a buel contender, but im sure iv hear people on here say they dont sell it in the US, which is wierd cos i think there the main market for this kinda stuff

i cant believe you have never seen on!!! or am i replying to a post from 2005?

possibly the stupidiest bike in the world. monstrous power, but no speed. its so wierd, and nothing at all like a MT03

as fizzer says its noisy and vibey. and very much a buel contender, but im sure iv hear people on here say they dont sell it in the US, which is wierd cos i think there the main market for this kinda stuff

... and there are people like me here in the US, who lust after them daily...

... and there are people like me here in the US, who lust after them daily...

i would suggest importing one...although i forgot your left hand drive over there aint you ;)

im suprised no one does sell them over there, we have loads of dodgy dealers over here flooging u.s imported bikes, with there dodgy paint schemes, hideous reflectors all over em

i would suggest importing one...although i forgot your left hand drive over there aint you ;)

im suprised no one does sell them over there, we have loads of dodgy dealers over here flooging u.s imported bikes, with there dodgy paint schemes, hideous reflectors all over em

Honestly have no idea what's involved in importing one officially, unless I were to buy on on eBay or something like that, have it shipped here, etc. I'd imagine between the awful current exchange rate and import taxes, etc., it wouldn't be cheap...

... but probably still worth it.

Left hand drive? I know cars differ between left hand and right hand countries, but motorcycles differ too?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online