To the driver of the blue clio

Goff
This post is 5680 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

You Sir, are an absolute fuckwit.

Sitting in VERY slow traffic through Matclock Bath centre heading towards the top car park you were behind me.

We were moving extremly slowly as it was very busy yesterday, then you - in your infinite wisdom decided you wanted to pass me on my INSIDE.

You could not have gone anywhere because the traffic was so slow.

You had already undertaken 2 of my friends that were behind me and whilst trying to undertake me you decided to have a chat on your fuckin mobile phone.

I saw you when you pushed the front of your car level with my knee. I was sitting in the command position in the road ie the fucking middle so what made you think you could get up my inside is beyond me - had i not seen you, i have no doubt you would have taken me off.

Upon stopping my bike in the middle of the road and getting off, you got off your fuckin phone and looked as me as blankly as your 3 stupid mates in the car as i gave you a mouthful. It was only when my OH and my 4 other friends gave you the same did you apologise - you weren't even aware of what you had done.

So Mr Clio-driving-chavtastic-asshole-fuckwit-mobile phone-using car driver

I hope i never come across you again, because believe me , i soooooooo regret not dragging you out of that car and pasting your sorry ass.

redfinger.gif

Rant over.

(and breathe)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good on ya Goff, i get the same things happening over here in oz very bad drivers, and they dont give a shit for any one else on the road damn ass wipes. One pulled out infront of me the other week at a set of traffic lights i had the right of way as i was going straight ahead and he was turning right talking to his m8 beside him, as i got to the intersection the dick head turned right i braked but had no room to stop so i went right in to him :angry: did some damage but i was pissed off with him, the thing is that he said it was my fault :blink: unbelievable....

goff, never met you, but i love your turn of phrase!! :icon_lol:

Weeeeeel.......stupid bugger could have caused an accident and didnt even notice - or even care! And i do tend to swear a lot for a girly - specially when im peeved :lol:

Good on ya Goff, i get the same things happening over here in oz very bad drivers, and they dont give a shit for any one else on the road damn ass wipes. One pulled out infront of me the other week at a set of traffic lights i had the right of way as i was going straight ahead and he was turning right talking to his m8 beside him, as i got to the intersection the dick head turned right i braked but had no room to stop so i went right in to him :angry: did some damage but i was pissed off with him, the thing is that he said it was my fault :blink: unbelievable....

Unbelieveable isnt it.

And it makes me soooooo mad that these myopic arseholes are loose on our (and your!) roads. :angry:

A dont think the queue of traffic behind him was too chuffed that i parked me bike where i stood to give him a gobful though lol

Well said Goff!!

I'm guessing the muppets ears are still ringing now!! :D

As a new rider you'd hope they would give me a bit of leeway but oh no!! Out on a quick run this morning and it appears that every t**t and his pet dog had it in for me. Apparently motorcycles don't exist in the town... Cutting me up and then braking! :angry:

At least when I got onto the country lanes nearby I had some peace and could actually enjoy my run out.

I'd have had his wing mirror off, myself.

I'd have had his wing mirror off, myself.

I think me parkingthe bike in front of him so he couldnt move anywhere, giving him a real gobful, then him being surrounded by 4 other bikers all doing the same was enough to make him whimper like a girly :lol:

as are teeth...

good on you for giving the twat a mouthfull, Goff!, its about time someone gave these chavs a good bollocking.

luckily, ive modded my DT50 to carry a quick-release 5" adjustable spanner for roadside repairs or even wing mirror removal (its amazing how some of these idiots manage to get on the road legally...)

You will find that carrying a 1 1/4 combination spanner (wrench for the USA) usually helps your case. Side windows are quite expensive to replace.

I prefer I nice tire iron myself (the kind for a car, used to loosen lug nuts and pry things (yes the lug nut behind the wheel too)) ;)

if i was in your shoes i would have just beat him up

You Sir, are an absolute fuckwit.

Sitting in VERY slow traffic through Matclock Bath centre heading towards the top car park you were behind me.

We were moving extremly slowly as it was very busy yesterday, then you - in your infinite wisdom decided you wanted to pass me on my INSIDE.

You could not have gone anywhere because the traffic was so slow.

You had already undertaken 2 of my friends that were behind me and whilst trying to undertake me you decided to have a chat on your fuckin mobile phone.

I saw you when you pushed the front of your car level with my knee. I was sitting in the command position in the road ie the fucking middle so what made you think you could get up my inside is beyond me - had i not seen you, i have no doubt you would have taken me off.

Upon stopping my bike in the middle of the road and getting off, you got off your fuckin phone and looked as me as blankly as your 3 stupid mates in the car as i gave you a mouthful. It was only when my OH and my 4 other friends gave you the same did you apologise - you weren't even aware of what you had done.

So Mr Clio-driving-chavtastic-asshole-fuckwit-mobile phone-using car driver

I hope i never come across you again, because believe me , i soooooooo regret not dragging you out of that car and pasting your sorry ass.

redfinger.gif

Rant over.

(and breathe)

Must have been on a day trip from Carlisle, we have bloody loads of them up here. I've used up three sets of toe protectors on my MX boots this year already (they make a lovely deep score down the bodywork - and the idiots don't even notice it till it's too late!) on ChavCharriots.

On behalf of us Northerners, I apologise for letting these idiots out, they normally get diverted into Barrow.......

as are teeth...

good on you for giving the twat a mouthfull, Goff!, its about time someone gave these chavs a good bollocking.

luckily, ive modded my DT50 to carry a quick-release 5" adjustable spanner for roadside repairs or even wing mirror removal (its amazing how some of these idiots manage to get on the road legally...)

Sorry, but they are so stupid, all the bollocking does is make you feel better - it doesn't stop them. euthanasia - that's the answer, Chavism is for life, it's incurable so needs to be dealt with.

I've had similar experiences with the Caravan towing, Transit van brigade - brains the size of a match head, must be the inbreading

Good on you Goff for making a stand, the little f*ckwit will only laugh about it to his mates later, but that's the way these little tw@t's are. I've been away for a while - nice Avatar!

You will find that carrying a 1 1/4 combination spanner (wrench for the USA) usually helps your case. Side windows are quite expensive to replace.

Yes indeed. Many years ago, my friend Martin was cut up by a Jag who, after moving into his path (presumably to stop him filtering through otherwise stationary traffic), gave him the finger. Once Martin had squeezed through, he provided a friendly, fist-sized "tap" in the centre of the Jag's roof before continuing his journey. Very therapeutic, apparently.....

Sorry to hear of your plight, Goff. However, I'm not entirely sure who, by the end, had come off worse. I bought my other half a t-shirt last year which read, "Hell hath no fury like a woman p1ssed off." Some could learn much from this.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online