What helmet do you use?

Cymraeg_Atodeg
This post is 5640 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

by the way anybody know where I can get some cheap exhaust for my toy?? it's a 2007 FZ6. all the stuff i can find is around $1000. I need cheap. already got a K&N air filter. I need to go faster on the track.

thanks in advance

Mason

'07 FZ6

A cheap exhaust will probably make your toy sound like one... B) If you need performance pipes, there is no cheap, unless you can find a a good deal on quality used ones somewhere.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a cheap 100 squid hjc signed by glen richards....... i have a shoei xr1000, think its a joust tc2 cant believe how much they have come down in cost now. and i have a kbc vr1000 i think its called in red and black

the kbc went slack as a nuns... straight away,

the shoei despite what someone said in the early posts. is the noisiest helmet i have worn. they must have blody bad ears ...but its comfy and so light

Matt Black caberg trip untill i wrote one of my bikes off on friday so ordered a vcan v210 flip with built in blutooth looks good and for £100 its a bargain with bluetooth and gold appoved

on another note, what does everyone think of the new sharp ratings? do you believe thats the be all and end all? will it sway your decision?

me personally i take them with a pinch of salt, the fact that the top arais, and shoeis are getting low ratings makes me think.......

i think the best evidence for how good a helmet is watching biagi flip his bike and be hit by 4 more at 140 and get up to moan about it. or gorgeous george throwing his M1 at every oppurtunity. if the helmets are good enough for them, ill go with them over sharp!

what does everyone else think

on another note, what does everyone think of the new sharp ratings? do you believe thats the be all and end all? will it sway your decision?

me personally i take them with a pinch of salt, the fact that the top arais, and shoeis are getting low ratings makes me think.......

i think the best evidence for how good a helmet is watching biagi flip his bike and be hit by 4 more at 140 and get up to moan about it. or gorgeous george throwing his M1 at every oppurtunity. if the helmets are good enough for them, ill go with them over sharp!

what does everyone else think

I agree totally!

I wanted an Arai Corsair RX-7 as Haga wears one.

With the way he rides you got to trust your helmet!

Also, Shinya Nakano crashing at over 200mph and surviving wearing his Arai is a good enough advertisement for me!

just noticed ive already posted on this thread! thought i had but when i looked i couldnt see the first one drrrrrr!

wish you could delete posts on here.

Sorted that for ya ;)

Arai VX Pro and Shoei V-Moto for off-road because they fit great and I scored them for a great price.

HJC and Arai for the road for the same reason. Okay, the Arai because it's a great dualsport helmet and I can get away with having a "visor" on the bike without looking like a total goon, ha.

I used to be a big Simpson road bike helmet fan but they're not sold in my area so I can't try them on.

There are some very nice helmets out now, mine is an OGK I think , it does say OGK on the side and has a sort of back fin on it. 10 years old.

Michelle.x

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online