What helmet do you use?

Cymraeg_Atodeg
This post is 5639 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I fancy buying an Arai Corsair RX-7 Haga replica helmet.

Is it a good or bad helmet? (I have fit tested one and it is really comfortable...)

Also, what helmet do you wear? And why that helmet?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a AGV helmet Stealth series one with scotland flag

5 star rated helmet and a good price, not noisy and comfortable etc

buy agv :D

Black Shoei Raid2, quiet comfy and under 200nicker and the pinlock is brill.

Arai Signet -GT Cathcart, quiet, well vent'd and realy comfortable, 4Yrs old now, so due for replacement. I just liked the colours!

Also have an Arai Tour-X, comfortable, well vent'd but noisy at speed

Shoei XR1000 Diabolic 3 Limited Edition for me.

At 1400g its the lightest on the market. Fits very well, has a pinlock visor and is a very quiet helmet.

Not the cheapest lid, but one of the best i've ever had.

Guest Exupnutta

I fancy buying an Arai Corsair RX-7 Haga replica helmet.

Is it a good or bad helmet? (I have fit tested one and it is really comfortable...)

Also, what helmet do you wear? And why that helmet?

Shoei, because it was the one that fitted me best.

Although I like Arai helmets I find they are the wrong shape for me.

Choose your helmet for fit and comfort. Only a helmet that fits you properly provides adequate safety. :)

Caberg 104 V2.

In order of importance - Coz it fitted better than any others I tried, it has the groovy sun visor and it's cheap.

That's why.

My Shoei X-Spirit Byrne rep is old and battered now, so I replaced it with a new HJC FS-10 Infinity. The Shoei was (for me) fantastically comfortable but also really noisy (all those vents, I presume). The HJC is a little heavier but it's quieter, it has a built in retractable anti-glare visor and cost a third of the price of the Shoei.

my helmet is a caberg 102 v2 bought it because it was the most comfortable one for me plus the flip down sun visor bit noisy when giving the bike plenty of welly but other than that no complaints

Got 4 helmets @ the present.......currently wear an Arai RX-7.......best price anywhere....FREE....got it from a mate who no longer rides. Fits great!.....better than my Shoei, KBC, & Bell.

Just remember......Helmets are like Ski boots.......you gotta try 'em on if you wanna be happy with your choice. ;)

Shoei Suzuki GSXR version, not because I have a GSXR but I like the style, it fits well, loew noise, and the anti fog clip on works great. Also have a caberg with the integral sun visor, it's noisy by comparison, the sun visor is useful though on those typical British weather days you know, sunny, cloudy, sunny, cloudy etc etc

by the way anybody know where I can get some cheap exhaust for my toy?? it's a 2007 FZ6. all the stuff i can find is around $1000. I need cheap. already got a K&N air filter. I need to go faster on the track.

thanks in advance

Mason

'07 FZ6

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online