God dam white van drivers

Hardrive
This post is 5668 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I went out for my first long ride since passing my CBT and getting my bike today and all was going well Till a chuffing white van driver was up my bum so being on a 125 i couldnt leave him so i let him go past and about 300 yards down the road I got skimmed by a empty bottel of coke a cola i think it was the frigin idiot. I saw his arm out the window and the Barsteward threw it out. I couldnt belive it as he knew i was there as he had only just overtaken me. I dread to think what could of happened if it would of hit me. I was doing 50 mph when that bottel whisked by my head.

I just wish I had taken his licence number down but guess the police would do nothing anyway.

Has anyone else had this happen to them.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I went out for my first long ride since passing my CBT and getting my bike today and all was going well Till a chuffing white van driver was up my bum so being on a 125 i couldnt leave him so i let him go past and about 300 yards down the road I got skimmed by a empty bottel of coke a cola i think it was the frigin idiot. I saw his arm out the window and the Barsteward threw it out. I couldnt belive it as he knew i was there as he had only just overtaken me. I dread to think what could of happened if it would of hit me. I was doing 50 mph when that bottel whisked by my head.

I just wish I had taken his licence number down but guess the police would do nothing anyway.

Has anyone else had this happen to them.

Lots of times, had a brake shoe thrown at me, coke cans, bottles, nappies (dirty bastards), plastic off car bumpers (well these where just coming off the cars as they where going down the road) and a handfull of what I believe was kaylie (sherbert) .....its not the first and cetainly wont be the last...

Lots of times, had a brake shoe thrown at me, coke cans, bottles, nappies (dirty bastards), plastic off car bumpers (well these where just coming off the cars as they where going down the road) and a handfull of what I believe was kaylie (sherbert) .....its not the first and cetainly wont be the last...

Ever get the feeling someone doesn't like you?

Apart from a cigar (still lit) landing in my lap from the old git in front (a few years ago now) - nothing!

I did return the cigar to the owner at the next set of traffic lights, after all, if I'd have kept it, that would have been stealing......

Thank God for that! Now i know I'm not the only one to have things thrown at him. Let's see, empty JD bottle in Manchester, 3 books in Leeds, too much to mention in London & 2 screwdrivers, 3 spanners & a ratchet in Leicester (on the one roundabout by the same vauxhall car driver). A couple of times I was the white van driver but the rest was when I was riding as a courier. By the way if the guy from Leicester is reading this NICE TOOLS MATE (still got them in me toolbox 18 years later) lol.

Thank God for that! Now i know I'm not the only one to have things thrown at him. Let's see, empty JD bottle in Manchester

Thats cos us Mancs only drink quality liquor :lol:

God help anyone in essex then it will be lambrini lmao

I am a white van driver and biker and riding home through B'Ham in rush hour when everone has been waiting to light up for what must have seemed like a lifetime, can be likend to a scene from volcano when the ash comes down

Don't get me wrong, I used to be a smoker too, but some of these drivers must have smoke in their eyes becaues they can't SEE MEEEEEEE!!! :angry::angry:

One day on my way home from work, filtering through traffic, I found myself just in the right spot behind a drivers window to get greeted with the nastiest ball of spit you could possibly imagine!

I was just about to rip his mirror off (the thought just entered my mind at the time) when I noticed the look on the drivers face! I wished I could have taken a picture, let's just say that I had the laughing fits inside my lid.

Still... I do keep an eye out for the odd spit polish when I ride in London...

comeing home one night from work seen some poor sod get knocked off his bike by twat in van. the idiot didnt even stop. thankfully the guy on the bike was ok. sadly his bike wasnt. good news the idiot got caught and lost his job. justice :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online