Wanna help me?

-XX-
This post is 5563 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes like everyone else said, its a 10 :)

msn -XX- ? :lol: :lol:

You like it with one wheel? ;)

Nope.

Seen an unlicenced girl in jeans, high heels and no helmet do exactly the same thing outside the Ace Cafe a few years back. She was fairly pretty too, from what I recall.

Admittedly, she dumped the clutch from 3rd when approaching the roundabout, dumped the bike and looked a complete twat in front of........1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...... EVERYBODY!!

Beauty is only skin deep - Gravel Rash to the bone.

How well can you ride?

Nope.

Seen an unlicenced girl in jeans, high heels and no helmet do exactly the same thing outside the Ace Cafe a few years back. She was fairly pretty too, from what I recall.

Admittedly, she dumped the clutch from 3rd when approaching the roundabout, dumped the bike and looked a complete twat in front of........1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...... EVERYBODY!!

Beauty is only skin deep - Gravel Rash to the bone.

How well can you ride?

Haha! Ouch... :unsure:

Well i don't know.. :rolleyes: Just normal!!!

And 2 x 10 :thumb:

Haha! Your'e picture...Crazy! :lol:

Well...unique. :lol:

yep :D

How well can you ride?

I'm not sure that's what the competition is about.

I've not voted, but if maybe if you borrow those lace up jeans of Goffs............. :cloud9:

and how far would you go to win ??

I'm not sure that's what the competition is about.

No, no your right, it isnt. But i think what TT was getting as was that it takes more than a pretty face to be a biker.

Theres no sign of her for months, then suddenly as if by magic folk are asked to help out and vote - and the thread has gone on, and on, and on - with almost every post saying "ive voted again" and "i've added another 10 today"

*yawn*..........

I've not voted, but if maybe if you borrow those lace up jeans of Goffs............. :cloud9:

Hey! Those are my riding jeans......

Meant for riding in not posing in :lol:

and how far would you go to win ??

Now theres a question - depends on what you mean by how far i guess.

These kind of contests annoy the hell out of me cos half the women cant fuckin ride a bike, so how the hell they can call call a contest Miss Racesport when you can bet your life half of those girls havent a clue where the fuckin clutch is.

Mind you its the same with most contests like this - its not how well, or even IF you can ride - its all about the tits and ass..... :rolleyes:

Mind you its the same with most contests like this - its not how well, or even IF you can ride - its all about the tits and ass..... :rolleyes:

In which case ANY picture with Neve Campbell beats whatever anyone else cares to throw at me.

I don't vote for someone on the basis that they have tits and I don't care who gets upset by this principle.

In which case ANY picture with Neve Campbell beats whatever anyone else cares to throw at me.

I don't vote for someone on the basis that they have tits and I don't care who gets upset by this principle.

Yup agree wth you on that one honey ;)

And just for you cos i think ya rather cool ;)

neve_campbell_3.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Errr....... I'll be in my bunk :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online