To the Gixxer rider.....

SRJ999
This post is 5681 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Aha. Now I realise why I've not seen him for a while. Here he is, starring in his own video:

Gotcha

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Exupnutta

Aha. Now I realise why I've not seen him for a while. Here he is, starring in his own video:

Gotcha

Blimey :o

Had no idea he was going THAT fast ... you never said how fast :o

Fair enough... he deserved that. :huh:

The vid doesn't seem to work for me though :(

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread mate. :)

Wow!

If you're gonna ride like a dick, your gonna get screwed at some point!

I've just wasted a good 45 minutes reading this thread, I must admit to having a good giggle in places - but I'm glad you're all happy now.

.....Sorry for hi-jacking your thread mate. :)

Nah, you're all right. If we can't vent our spleens once in a while, we're all fecked.....

.....I've just wasted a good 45 minutes reading this thread, I must admit to having a good giggle in places - but I'm glad you're all happy now.

There's a lot of love in this room.....

I had my rant when I first started the thread. I can't deny being really pleased to have seen the footage, irrespective of what people may think of the police pursuer. I do believe I've got it out of my system now ^_^ .

Bloody hell, hope he doesn`t ride past me while im pootling along at 40 mph. He would scare the shite out of me!

Glad to see you are on top form Goffy , just when I thought it had become quiet on here

I do miss mcj :(

You know me Sarah - always speak me mind and not one to keep me gob shut :lol:

Nah, you're all right. If we can't vent our spleens once in a while, we're all fecked.....

There's a lot of love in this room.....

I had my rant when I first started the thread. I can't deny being really pleased to have seen the footage, irrespective of what people may think of the police pursuer. I do believe I've got it out of my system now ^_^ .

Agree entirely - glad you're feeling a whole lot better about it now and im sure that gixxer rider will get his just desserts........

And our Akitas were show dogs! Trained to the highest standards as required by Crufts and the Kennel Club. Whether a dog is trained by Dr Roger Mugford, Mic Martin or Cesar Millan - in the eyes of the law this means jack shit. And at 15 months old the dog would still be classed as a pup - therefore unpredictable.

I hate the kennel club and and crufts.

i know that guy on the vid was riding fast, and dangerous too...... but is the police man, not even worse, hes got the reg on camera whats with the smokey and the bandit. is it not just an excuse to abuse his badge, and ride like a twat.....

i wanted to call him the PO PO cos iv been watching 'the wire' but i dont think im 'street' enough.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online