Another Newbie

Mr G
This post is 5676 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone

Yes, another newbie to ask loads of silly questions, and generally make an ass of himself, but then I'm not new to that, so to the intro

I have been riding since the test was threee times around the block and an emergency stop, what a grouler (starting to show my age now) lost touch while the kids grew up ---- but you can't keep an old biker down can you guys & gals, I have done the cold, wind, snow, rain & got the tee shirt, so I just enjoy the SUNNY Sundays Ha Ha

I'm not far from jnct 9 M6, so if there's anybody else out there give us a shout

Currently got

SV650S - my fun

New XJR1300 - my pride and joy (this one is Sunday two up job)

Just collected today CB200 renovation project - this was one of the first New real bikes I owned (there you go, showing my age again)

Any way hello to all & hope to meet some of you at some time

Happy biking

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone

Yes, another newbie to ask loads of silly questions, and generally make an ass of himself, but then I'm not new to that, so to the intro

I have been riding since the test was threee times around the block and an emergency stop,

Just collected today CB200 renovation project - this was one of the first New real bikes I owned (there you go, showing my age again)

Any way hello to all & hope to meet some of you at some time

Happy biking

HI .. i did the old test 2.. fine& simple. :D and them C.B. 200s were a bit bland :lol: cudna rev em like a two/stroker. & old git.O.A.B. u had a CB175. that mustabeen a sick old horse. :lol::lol: . anyway howde. and cu around..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online