yzf r125 side stand broken fairing

YZF R125
This post is 5448 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

has anyone had the same problem as mine that their sidestand has broken or cracked their underbody fairing which is located right behind the sidestand?!

just wondering if the sidestand should actually hit the fairing or weather or not its faulty and will be able 2 claim on the warranty.

hope 2 get some feedback rick

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

my cousin is a mechanic for volkswagon and also a serious biker/racer and he said you would think the stand would stop about 1cm before the panel.

but since the unbody has split in two excatly where the end of the excess oil and coolant pipes are and also a fairly big crack down the side of the panel...it is a worry and wondering what to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

sorry ive not been on in a few months...but to be honest i completly forgot about this forum and was using anuva one but tht one has closed down so im back :D haha.....

.....ermm yeah they did a warranty job on it and everything is alright now! it was the arm itself which was faulty not broken jus faulty...so now its been replaced ive had no further problems with it so far!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online