Is it wet enough for you all?

Live to ride Ride to live
This post is 5680 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Rode back from Waterford, Ireland to Swindon today...was slightly wet by the end of the journey!!!!! :angry:

I dont mind the rain as Oldgitonabike will agree (last sunday in Matlock)

Weathers crap yep, but its gonna fine up....i know it is lol. I did my first trip to work the other day on my new bike, got absolutely soaked to the skin couldnt see squat ..and i was wearing waterproofs!....but it was great!

Weathers crap yep, but its gonna fine up....i know it is lol. I did my first trip to work the other day on my new bike, got absolutely soaked to the skin couldnt see squat ..and i was wearing waterproofs!....but it was great!

Yes its great if you can use your bike for the daily commute, no more stuck in a jam...Magic. Lynne, just get a cheap set of industrial waterproofs (Jacket and overtrousers) over your bike gear and youll be nice n dry. Even our supposedly waterproof bike gear leaks in this weather!

Im gonna get me some of these i think

_MG_1662.jpg

:lol:

:lol::D:thumb:

Guest Exupnutta

Got to take my bike for its MOT (or sea worthiness) tomorrow, Aagh i'm gonna get wet!!!

You're gonna get wet? :blink: It's the bike I'm more worried about :cry2: ... You'll dry out (I promise you won't shrink ;) )

LMAO :hah:

_MG_1662.jpg

:lol:

weather is awful

so when i dont need to go out i dont

Saves petrol i guess.. weather has been bad all summer, it fails.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online