vibration

meanie
This post is 5711 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

fzs600 34000 miles. when decelarating or reducing running speed I encountr a vibration through the whole of the bike . I only got back on bikes this year after a period of about 10 years so I have a lot of catching up to do and would be very greatfull for or any advice at all.

Many Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

fzs600 34000 miles. when decelarating or reducing running speed I encountr a vibration through the whole of the bike . I only got back on bikes this year after a period of about 10 years so I have a lot of catching up to do and would be very greatfull for or any advice at all.

Many Thanks

Wheel balancing maybe...? It is possible for those little bits of metal to come off. Check around the wheels to see if any are missing. If its coming from the front it could be your head bearings or just wheel balancing. Check all your nuts and bolts are ok on the swing arm and at the front on the fork legs.

Hi

is it under breaking or just slowing naturally from speeds??

Thanks for your reply, no it is just when reducing the revs after any period of say five minutes or more. It is not by any means violent, and soon disapears. The bike is still under waranty, so I have the option of asking the shop to take a look, I just wanted to know if this was usual.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online