Dtr for 1.3Turbo toyota starlet Glanza?

Mikey*DTR
This post is 5682 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello fellow yamerhamers iv got some one that is interesting in part exchanging his toyota 1.3starlet turbo Glanza for my bike and cash from my side..i no insurance will R*pe me for once i pass my test which is on friday but its a fairly quick car and was wondering what your thoughts are on it?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello fellow yamerhamers iv got some one that is interesting in part exchanging his toyota 1.3starlet turbo Glanza for my bike and cash from my side..i no insurance will R*pe me for once i pass my test which is on friday but its a fairly quick car and was wondering what your thoughts are on it?

its a car......

¬_¬

haha bloody hell mate thats alot for a car! wow and 10years ago inflation? haha

Cant believe you said this just two minutes before this post Mikey, Its no wonder your friend wants to swap...He's probably sick of the premiums himself!

Get a quote and youll see whats a lot for a car...Turbo indeed

Why am i always pissing on your bonfire? :wacko:

Cant believe you said this just two minutes before this post Mikey, Its no wonder your friend wants to swap...He's probably sick of the premiums himself!

Get a quote and youll see whats a lot for a car...Turbo indeed

Why am i always pissing on your bonfire? :wacko:

yer silly thinking on my behalf i didnt tell you that my petrol tank started leaking again on saturday so i took it off an went back to square one this time did 3patches a small 1, 1 bigger another on top of that first day on it again today i always forget how much i love it when im not riding it then when im on it i love it! set the powervalve i couldnt belive it was so easy! it was miles off and now runs better than ever lol off track! yer true although there seems to be quite a market for them although from what i can gather they are high maintanece go karts and to be honest im not ready to see my dt go i love everything about it after i get out of my little mood swings with it when it breaks etc

yer silly thinking on my behalf i didnt tell you that my petrol tank started leaking again on saturday so i took it off an went back to square one this time did 3patches a small 1, 1 bigger another on top of that first day on it again today i always forget how much i love it when im not riding it then when im on it i love it! set the powervalve i couldnt belive it was so easy! it was miles off and now runs better than ever lol off track! yer true although there seems to be quite a market for them although from what i can gather they are high maintanece go karts and to be honest im not ready to see my dt go i love everything about it after i get out of my little mood swings with it when it breaks etc

I think youre going to have no end of trouble with that tank, If i were you i would have a search set on ebay for another.

Second thoughts, ive just had a look myself...£35 + £10 postage...Sounds good to me Here ;)

I think youre going to have no end of trouble with that tank, If i were you i would have a search set on ebay for another.

Second thoughts, ive just had a look myself...£35 + £10 postage...Sounds good to me Here ;)

haha every one has said that :D iv searched ebay and found 2 blue ones the week ago and emailed them none of the breakers could garentee me it wouldnt leak so i didnt buy my really twisted and silly theory is if i spend £25 on different lotions and potions until i find one that actually works then i will still be better off than buying a second hand tank if i buy a black tank il have to get it sprayed etc so could just be cheaper than buying a new 1...do yam sell them pre painted new? anyone no a price?

thanks for the link oldgitonabike you say exact same stuff as my old man could just be a age thing ;) cheers

• 2 weeks later...

there fast for a go kart!!

my mate has two, another one has one, and another mate has one. all 1.3 turbos. nice cars to be honest, lots of potential if you wanna splash my mate will have spent the best part of 15k on his when its finished. but i rekon my hornet 600 will still rip it! and ill look good while im doing it, and be having more fun, and its cheaper. to conclude

bikes are better.

if that fails then buy a celica 2.0l mine beats them all ha!

but the biek is better than that!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online