Stolen 08 R6

R6Jools
This post is 5665 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Some thieving scumbags stole my pride and joy last night 21/22-08-08.

63850_219759.jpg

'08 R6

Red/White

Quite distinctive as i fitted Genuine Yamaha parts white tail plastics in place of matt black and pillion cover in white with black pad.

Also R&G Titanium colour tail tidy, R&G swingarm spools, Acrapovic megaphone, Yamaha tinted double bubble screen.

I know its a long shot but if anyone sees it or has any info, let me know!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest Exupnutta

Oh man, sorry to hear this :(

Really gutted for you :cry2:

Did any of the neighbours see or hear anything?

Where was it parked?

Where are you in the SW?

Sorry to hear about your loss mate, I know how it feels! Years ago, when i 1st passed my test, I maxed out my my credit on buying my 1st middleweight. I couldn't afford to insure it til the following morning (couldn't get anymore money out & no credit cards) so I put 7 different locks on it, the next morning the only thing left was the 3 locks & chains securing it to a lamp post & 2 other bikes. GUTTED OR WHAT!!!!! So I know what you'd like to do to them dirty no good scum sucking B'stid's if you ever catch them.

Sorry getting emotional again! The doc's say I'll get better,over it, whatever. BALDOCKS!

KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL MY R6 2006 WAS TAKEN 25/08/08, BY SOME LOUSY THIEVING COUNT (AND I HATE THAT WORD) AND I'M GUTTED, AS USUAL NO ONE HEARD OR SAW ANYTHING.

MAKES IT EVEN WORSE THE FACT I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL WITH MY PARTNER WHO HAD HEAD ON COLLISION THAT DAY ON HIS R1!!

Some thieving scumbags stole my pride and joy last night 21/22-08-08.

63850_219759.jpg

'08 R6

Red/White

Quite distinctive as i fitted Genuine Yamaha parts white tail plastics in place of matt black and pillion cover in white with black pad.

Also R&G Titanium colour tail tidy, R&G swingarm spools, Acrapovic megaphone, Yamaha tinted double bubble screen.

I know its a long shot but if anyone sees it or has any info, let me know!!

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online