fzr 600 project ( nearly done )

mad73
This post is 5664 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ok all ,,,,,,,, fixed all that need fixing from failed mot sprayed the lowers and all fitted so nearly there just need to mot and tax now and i can use will need to do a few bits , r1 undertray change leavers and mirrors and it will prob continune on after that.............................

Photo-0002.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ok all ,,,,,,,, fixed all that need fixing from failed mot sprayed the lowers and all fitted so nearly there just need to mot and tax now and i can use will need to do a few bits , r1 undertray change leavers and mirrors and it will prob continune on after that.............................

Photo-0002.jpg

Hi m8 that does look very nice

Think the green makes it stand out, would not think it a FZR tho

Still have not decided what colour to do mine yet, waiting for rear seat unit to come first.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking spot on.

Nice converstion you have done to the back end. Was it almost a straght swap or did you have to chop the rear end??

had to cut about 6 inches off the sub frame move a few things about had to use a smaller collent bottle and make some brackets for the r1 seat pad , i did make my own undertray was ok but now ive put a r1 undertray on , that was a pain as it had to be cut about and made good with fibre glass matting but all done and u wouldnt really no now its fitted, but now got a prob with the elecy battery wont hold a charge and it only 3 weeks old, will have to get some 1 to look at it , will post some more pics soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• 2 weeks later...

hi all many thanks for your coments on the seat unit but wot about the forks and tanks has no 1 noticed,,,,,,,, but all coments welcome good or bad as not every 1 will like and wot u do to your bike is personal taste ,,,,, will get some more pics up soon as, undertray is sprayed and fit and i think it looks much better just got to find time to get it mot and tax soon as i want to ride the bloody think , safe riding all

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online