Pat my test 2day :)

VO5
This post is 5737 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well folks joined this a while ago but didnt feel part of the 'team' as i didnt have my licence but had a bike so just kep quiet but now ive passed i need to get insurance sorted, am getting £438.57 Fullycomp on a Yam XJ600 N 1998 dont think its to bad for being 21 and on ly just passed my test (like 1 day ago) cheers ppl

P.s. here's the bike.....

fd3a_1.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Congratulations on passing your test. Its quite a buzz. I remember it well.

Now, get out there, and learn to ride, as this is where the learning starts. Dont ride beyond your ability.

There is only one thing that makes a good rider, and that is experience.

Stay rubber side down.

Neil

well done mate i passed my theory this morning booking my bike test right now :D howd you find it?>

get ready for a long wait

nice bike mate, congrats!

Woot!!! Well done!!! Yep, sure is a feeling that's hard to beat....... :-D

I was lucky, I took mine 2 days before xmas, last tests of the year...... I was sure I'd failed what with doing 30 in a 20 zone, mis-hearing his command and doing something completely different etc...... turns out NO-ONE from our riding school failed that day even though we all thought we had..... guess the examiner had his mind on getting off work and celebrating!!!

And good luck with yours Mikey ;-)

(",)

Woot!!! Well done!!! Yep, sure is a feeling that's hard to beat....... :-D

I was lucky, I took mine 2 days before xmas, last tests of the year...... I was sure I'd failed what with doing 30 in a 20 zone, mis-hearing his command and doing something completely different etc...... turns out NO-ONE from our riding school failed that day even though we all thought we had..... guess the examiner had his mind on getting off work and celebrating!!!

And good luck with yours Mikey ;-)

(",)

haha cheers mate :D still wont let me book online im ringing tomorow :D cant wait

when i booked mine (xmas time) i had a 3 week wait wernt too bad i thought.

Well done that man/lady. Looking at what hoops you guys have to jump through to get a licence these days, I'm really glad I did mine as a spotty-faced yoof back in 1979. Back then, all I really had to do was make sure I didn't run the examiner over when I did the emergency stop.

Having said that, it was even easier for my dad, who took his test in the 50's. Apparently, the examiner was in a bit of a rush and, when dad arrived, he was asked if he had his licence and his fee. He handed both over and was given his certificate of competency there and then. Nice.

Thanks for the replys ppl. i found the theory part no problem, the actual riding was ok. it was a difference from goin from a 125 thn onto the 500's a day later lol might be goin to the BSB at knockhill this weekend so might get a chance to take my bike :) goin to try and get out as much as poss, dont want to be a fair weather biker :P

Thanks for the replys ppl. i found the theory part no problem, the actual riding was ok. it was a difference from goin from a 125 thn onto the 500's a day later lol might be goin to the BSB at knockhill this weekend so might get a chance to take my bike :) goin to try and get out as much as poss, dont want to be a fair weather biker :P

Good for you VO5 !

As they say - now the learning starts! Just remember ride for yourself, within your own abilities and ignore the Power Rangers that come out on a sunny Sunday!

You're not a 'proper' biker until you've been soaked to the skin and got frostbite from the windchill in February!

:thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online