My Fazer S2

Yammy dodger
This post is 5572 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

get a set of stock cans off ebay and butcher the internals then stick those covers on top ;)

and get the plate holder , itll tidy up the back end nicely!

Can get you a brand new dark smoke or light tint db screen for the S2 for £45 posted. retails at £59.99, its an airblade screen ;)

I got my Double bubble screen for about £38 (its iridium) from powerbronze

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Available in the full range of colours from Powerbronze (including Iridium), prices start from £49.50.

thats from the powerbronze website :blink:

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

thats from the powerbronze website :blink:

they had a sale on! but they dint show the prices luckly I had a leaflet not sure if it is still on thou

get a set of stock cans off ebay and butcher the internals then stick those covers on top ;)

and get the plate holder , itll tidy up the back end nicely!

Can get you a brand new dark smoke or light tint db screen for the S2 for £45 posted. retails at £59.99, its an airblade screen ;)

Hi mate,

Also being looking at tail tidy's and I agree they do smarten up the back end.

As for the screen I have got one in mind, but thanks for the offer.

they had a sale on! but they dint show the prices luckly I had a leaflet not sure if it is still on thou

Think I had the same leaflet as you, came with MCN a few months back.

I believe they are back to normal now but still they are not bad prices.

• 1 month later...

I am looking for sum at the moment. I will probley go to the remus or akropovics.

The devil cans are nice but cost the same as the akropovics and are a pain to get hold of

Just a short update on my Fazer after weeks of searching for a set of cans I have opted for

the Scorpion cans which I think will set the bike off nice. Should get them delivered in the next

few weeks, will post some pics when they are fitted.

Cheers Phil. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice bike! :wub: Black is one of the most beautiful color for the Fazer!

Hi, thanks very much yes I agree there was only one color for me and it was Diamond black.

PS glad you like it, Phil :D

• 2 weeks later...

looks great. I was reading this from the first page, and noticed the talk about miles. I bought my '86 Fazer 700 a week and a half ago, and have put 700+ miles on it already.

looks great. I was reading this from the first page, and noticed the talk about miles. I bought my '86 Fazer 700 a week and a half ago, and have put 700+ miles on it already.

Hi mate, thanks for reading the posts, and talking about miles its so easy to clock them up.

The miles have started to slow down now as I don't have to travel as far with my job, which

was the main reason for the high miles. Just checked out your fazer 700 a very smart bike.

not common to see diffrent exhaust's on a fazer looks mint mate

bet it was a tight fit

not common to see diffrent exhaust's on a fazer looks mint mate

bet it was a tight fit

Cheers mate,

Yes they were a bit of a tight fit, believe me I scratched my head a few times.

Very pleased with the outcome though.

Sorry to butt in, but surely the white finish is the best colour scheme..............like on mine!!

Hi mate,

Yes I agree the fazer does look nice in white, but for me it was the black fazer which I liked best.

PS ... feel free to show some pics of your fazer .

Cheers Phil.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online