srx400 any one got one

srx chick
This post is 837 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi,i'm looking for a workshop manual for a 600, i'm expecting an email back from a company in japan, that are supposed to have the jenuine article. as soon as i recieve any info, i'll post it to the forum..best regards..japrash..

hi,i'm looking for a workshop manual for a 600, i'm expecting an email back from a company in japan, that are supposed to have the jenuine article. as soon as i recieve any info, i'll post it to the forum..best regards..japrash..

there is an english 600 one on ebay, check it out. the 400 is like rockin horse shit. igot some specs from srx 400 owners club. this was enogh to set carbs up, which was what i needed to do. long term i need one, but they are most elusive. thanks for ur reply. angi.

there is an english 600 one on ebay, check it out. the 400 is like rockin horse shit. igot some specs from srx 400 owners club. this was enogh to set carbs up, which was what i needed to do. long term i need one, but they are most elusive. thanks for ur reply. angi.

srx600 service manual 86, with wiring diagram. ebay item number-260268400822. hows that for u, angi :rolleyes:

hi srx chick ,regarding the workshop manual for the srx ,i,ve recieved an e mail from a company in japan Lindbergh[[email protected]] they can supply a manual for both tha 400 and 600 srx @ jpy 5,400....BUT..... in japanese text only....hey!...i did my best...cheers ..japrash..

hi srx chick ,regarding the workshop manual for the srx ,i,ve recieved an e mail from a company in japan Lindbergh[[email protected]] they can supply a manual for both tha 400 and 600 srx @ jpy 5,400....BUT..... in japanese text only....hey!...i did my best...cheers ..japrash..

u should buy the one on ebay, srx chick

hi,the one on ebay is a service manual, not a workshop manual,..it looks like i,ll have to do a crash course on japanese..cheers.. japrash..

the bloke who runs srx400.co.uk got a data sheet translated, it covers both 400+600,its available as a pdf on the website. apparently it took 3 japanese workmates 4 days to translate and its only one sheet. so good luck, n they do say god loves a tryer! srx chick. :D

• 13 years later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online