RD350 LC2 Steering Damper

Tooshay
This post is 5747 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello. I bought a 1983 RD350 LC2 a few months ago and have been slowly re-building it and checking everything over. Talking to few older people i know i have been advised to fit a steering damper but i haven't been able to find any anywhere. So i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where i may be able find one. Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI

I also have an 83 LC2 fitted with a steering damper. I managed to get a damper from MandP,a Kawaski type as there still made but the brackets i got from Mead Speed as they had a set kicking about. If you look on ebay and search "YPVS DAMPER" there is a set with a few days to go but it will probably go for quite a bit. MandP do a universal fork clamp for the 35mm forks but when i tried to fit it i couldn't get it to fit behind the headlamp/fairing bracket just to let you know. Tone.