New 08 xv250 in the uk

Kennyboy
This post is 5709 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I have been searching for my next bike as I passed my test restricted on a bn125 kawasaki would like a new 250 & it seems theres to shops in the uk providing these

2008 YAMAHA XV VIRAGO 250cc

0 miles. 08 MODEL, FOR 08 REG, MEGA LOW FINANCE DEAL, View at our showroom or order by phone, DELIVERY AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE. £3,299.

Kjm Superbike Ltd

& I saw other adverts on mcnews online for 2008 250 virago/dragster.

I was wondering is any1 knows if these models are inported as yamaha stopped making these models for the uk market, & being new to bikes I dnt want to be ripped off inother words could buying 1 or these still get it fixed in the uk if anything goes wrong ??

any help & advice most welcome.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi I have been searching for my next bike as I passed my test restricted on a bn125 kawasaki would like a new 250 & it seems theres to shops in the uk providing these

2008 YAMAHA XV VIRAGO 250cc

0 miles. 08 MODEL, FOR 08 REG, MEGA LOW FINANCE DEAL, View at our showroom or order by phone, DELIVERY AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE. £3,299.

Kjm Superbike Ltd

& I saw other adverts on mcnews online for 2008 250 virago/dragster.

I was wondering is any1 knows if these models are inported as yamaha stopped making these models for the uk market, & being new to bikes I dnt want to be ripped off inother words could buying 1 or these still get it fixed in the uk if anything goes wrong ??

any help & advice most welcome.

Hi - did you go for the XV250? If so what do you think? I am also interested in a 33BHP 250 and this seems to be the best bike to go for from what I've seen... haven't had much luck finding a decent 2nd hand one.

Hi - did you go for the XV250? If so what do you think? I am also interested in a 33BHP 250 and this seems to be the best bike to go for from what I've seen... haven't had much luck finding a decent 2nd hand one.

33BHP XV250..Thats RD power :lol: