Run out to North Wales

This post is 5747 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Taking a pillion out for a ride sometime, I was thinking of North Wales. Does any have any good ideas of where to head for - travelling from East Lancashire.

A cafe stop is ideal with some good twisty roads for me to enjoy to :D

Never been to North Wales by bike so some good ideas if poss - cheers in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sunday mate, head to 'betws y coed' and then 'bala'

google earth it

been there a few times on the back of uncle's zxr750 (yes kawak) lol!

ain't been this year but yeh apparently still as good

watch out for the cops though, your in richard brunston's playing field! :P

yup your in brunstrom country there, best bet from east lancs, if you dont wanna go east, is head to southport, ormskirk way. north to preston plenty of roads round there, but cuntstrom will have police hanging out of bushes and all sorts at the minute!!

ye!

and watch out for a black balde

he's cost a few people some tickets

few recons he's undercover :\

All of what they said....Havnt been North wales for a few months, lovely round those parts.

Wales-0059.jpg

Wales-0024-1.jpg

Wales-0013.jpg

Taking a pillion out for a ride sometime, I was thinking of North Wales. Does any have any good ideas of where to head for - travelling from East Lancashire.

A cafe stop is ideal with some good twisty roads for me to enjoy to :D

Never been to North Wales by bike so some good ideas if poss - cheers in advance

sheep.jpg

Betws-y-coed.jpg

You will like this place, but as said before, watch for the cameras and cops.....its a great place to lose your licence.....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online