modifications!!!

handai
This post is 5747 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

WTF??? You are UNBELIEVABLE!

I have seen the PM he sent you and there is NOTHING in it that could warrant this post from you. All he said was you need to calm yourself down and stop being so damn insulting.

If you cant do then then i suggest you go to another forum, because your behaviour on this one is not welcome.

I think its time a moderator intervened........

I have contacted a moderator Goff. Its in their hands. Im off to play in mud, put camo cream on, sleep under a bit of tarp in a bivvy bag and fire off a few 1000 rounds and generally hide in the trees.....what bliss..no internet, no phone, no luxuries..... ;)

Catch ya on the flip side.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

I have done the same thing and sent one to a moderator. Not that handai has insulted me but its the fact that he is insulting my internet buddies.

Blerdy hell you shouldn't creep up on folk like that..... :lol:

Lol, just finished work and thought I would pop on to a nice full inbox :o

He needs to be told to got off his high horse and calm down

I'm the only John Wayne around these here parts :lol:

I'm the only John Wayne around these here parts :lol:

Can you do a bit of whip-crackin then.......yeeeahhhhhhhaaaaaarrrr :D

And i have to ask - do you wear chaps too? :lol:;)

Can you do a bit of whip-crackin then.......yeeeahhhhhhhaaaaaarrrr :D

And i have to ask - do you wear chaps too? :lol:;)

OMG double double entendre :D

I have contacted a moderator Goff. Its in their hands. Im off to play in mud, put camo cream on, sleep under a bit of tarp in a bivvy bag and fire off a few 1000 rounds and generally hide in the trees.....what bliss..no internet, no phone, no luxuries..... ;)

ello folks, i had a laugh and i sometimes choked,and if we dont stop this, that aint no joke, youve had your say, mods and stuff,

so wat can i say?just keep mods on your bikes but dont go my way..i may not be mods fanatic, but boy dont be pathetic,if you think im being negative,dont worry, your bikes still impressive,i dont realy care wat you do, but dont come back to me and make me feel blue.i was just giving my opinion, but i didnt mean no harm,so dont scream on the forum like a fire alarm,,

just enjoy this forum, same goes to me,while i listen to my boy jamie callum..peace!!!

ello folks, i had a laugh and i sometimes choked,and if we dont stop this, that aint no joke, youve had your say, mods and stuff,

so wat can i say?just keep mods on your bikes but dont go my way..i may not be mods fanatic, but boy dont be pathetic,if you think im being negative,dont worry, your bikes still impressive,i dont realy care wat you do, but dont come back to me and make me feel blue.i was just giving my opinion, but i didnt mean no harm,so dont scream on the forum like a fire alarm,,

just enjoy this forum, same goes to me,while i listen to my boy jamie callum..peace!!!

Are you SURE you are old enough to be a proper biker...... because making STUPID posts like this - oh and THIS: Another stupid post of yours makes me wonder...... :rolleyes:

This aint a kindergarten sunshine. batz.gif

OMG double double entendre :D

Nowt wrong with a bit of double entrendre......*snigger*

And will ya? And do ya? will ya??? DO YA!!!???? :lol:

And can you please sort the kiddy out....thankya honey biglove.gif

ok Goff cross thread deleted ;)

Handai....

"my name's Baz, touch one of my edited posts again and you'll end up like him in Waz, I'm the biggish cheese and I aim to please, it maybe crap but I really need a pap" :lol:

see even I can do it, and I'm just a thick geordie :blink::unsure:

Nowt wrong with a bit of double entrendre......*snigger*

And will ya? And do ya? will ya??? DO YA!!!???? :lol:

omg my eyes arent what they used to be..a bit of double what :huh::o and I do have the will :D:D

ok Goff cross thread deleted ;)

Handai....

"my name's Baz, touch one of my edited posts again and you'll end up like him in Waz, I'm the biggish cheese and I aim to please, it maybe crap but I really need a pap" :lol:

see even I can do it, and I'm just a thick geordie :blink::unsure:

LMFAO!!

That is sooooooo funny :rofl:

and I do have the willy :D:D

:icon_eek::icon_twisted::whistle:

I have done the same thing and sent one to a moderator. Not that handai has insulted me but its the fact that he is insulting my internet buddies.

yep

plus he has been around here alot longer than handi, so therefore is Elder of this forum, and you shouldnt insult your elders

especially when their engine(s) are alot bigger

Im off now to shoot stuff and shout at cadets...(Im allowed, im an instructor)..if you want me...tough, im out in the field.

Drop me a PM or email and Il get back to you all.

Lets hope that John Waynes influence has swayed things a little.

Catch ya L8R B)

llo peeps!!!,cant get rid of me???well its bcuz im one of the moderators!!!

ngyak ngyak ngyak ngyak!!!aah ehk ehk ehk ehk ehk.!!!

listen folks ive tried to make you laf,but you keep hiding into that gaf!!!

so what shall i do?the stars all over you...

llo peeps!!!,cant get rid of me???well its bcuz im one of the moderators!!!

ngyak ngyak ngyak ngyak!!!aah ehk ehk ehk ehk ehk.!!!

listen folks ive tried to make you laf,but you keep hiding into that gaf!!!

so what shall i do?the stars all over you...

A mod eh?................post in the mod section then ;)

The only mods are:-

Yamahead

Alex(Owner)

Moi

Pete

Liquid

and RDly

Now unless somebody has done something without mentioning it......and I seem to be the only MOD who actually frequents here, you're full of shit :lol:

all mods on the forum are mature :)

that rules you out.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online