modifications!!!

handai
This post is 5742 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

There's LOADS of them - usually go by the name of "Troll" :lol:

FFS...Im choking and laughing all over the place...please behave...im struggling to contain myself...... :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey goff what bike did you mess up?i,e mods..is it goffic style????lol!!!

Hey Handai when you get a proper bike come and find us - till then - you carry on wanking son - its natural for pre-pubescent boys, you'll soon grow up........ :lol:

Hey Handai when you get a proper bike come and find us - till then - you carry on wanking son - its natural for pre-pubescent boys, you'll soon grow up........ :lol:

wen i grow up i wanna be a goff like you!lol!!!

Hey Handai when you get a proper bike come and find us - till then - you carry on wanking son - its natural for pre-pubescent boys, you'll soon grow up........ :lol

when i grow up i wana be a goff like you!!!lol

Hey Handai....please tell me your story..you seem to be needing a release of some sort. Why do you come on giving people grief?

Everybody on here has an interest in bikes and machines...Whats your interest?

How old are you.....

And if your on here to get a rise out of people...beware....moderators will kick you off!!!

Myself...Im just interested in you as a character...having done psychology, i like to people watch either in person or online. Online..people create a different persona to what they really are. Come on ...talk sense instead of being silly.

We are all adults here....

i was just giving my opinion on mods wasnt i???but you and live to ride" took it personally and you started

calling me name,,,was that fair on me???

i was just giving my opinion on mods wasnt i???but you and live to ride" took it personally and you started

Being disrespectful about someones bike is NOT giving an opinion.

Ok so you might not like what some of us have done, but coming onto a public forum and slating them is not gonna win you any friends and it is not the done thing - and yes - we DO take it personally because these are our bikes you are slating and we have spent a lot of time and money on them.

If i were to come along and call you a wannabe power-ranger pussy who hasnt got a clue because all he wants to do is pose on his boring old bog-standard sportbike - then you would not like it - and i would not do it because that is what YOU chose to ride!

You do not EVER come onto a bike forum and start shouting about how much you hate mods and how you dont like someones bike without expecting to get grief back - it is rude, insulting and downright disrespectful - if you were to say those things to people in person - you would probably be on the deck before you could blink.

Had you said "Im not a fan of mods and i would never do them" - fine - no problem - but to then go on and pick out otehr peoples bikes and rip them to bits is NOT acceptable.

Many of us on here have been riding for years and have been around a long time in the biking world - i suggest that if you want to be a part of this you learn when to keep your comments to yourself and you show some respect - because boys like you do not last very long. <_<

hey goff what bike did you mess up?i,e mods..is it goffic style????lol!!!

mate have you seen a "goffic style bike"???look around ull see..

wen i grow up i wanna be a goff like you!lol!!!

Oh dear me...please dont go down this route..thier really isnt any need for this type of reply...Goffs right..its one thing discussing the subject, as I was...my opinion...its another thing to have a go at other peoples bikes and then get personal.

A lot of people on here are also on other forums...some as moderators etc...beware that your IP adress can be blocked from using such forums.

We enjoy banter..thats part of biking and life in general, but having a go is not acceptable in any way shape or form. If I had taken it personally...you would know.(Id have sent you a personal message to tell you, you had stepped over the mark and a copy of the message would have been sent to the moderators. ) As for calling you names....where?

You have no idea who I am or anybody else on here for that matter..so untill you meet us all and have got to know us...you cannot form an opinion on anybody. Youve such a lot to learn.

Oh dear me...please dont go down this route..thier really isnt any need for this type of reply...Goffs right..its one thing discussing the subject, as I was...my opinion...its another thing to have a go at other peoples bikes and then get personal.

A lot of people on here are also on other forums...some as moderators etc...beware that your IP adress can be blocked from using such forums.

We enjoy banter..thats part of biking and life in general, but having a go is not acceptable in any way shape or form. If I had taken it personally...you would know.(Id have sent you a personal message to tell you, you had stepped over the mark and a copy of the message would have been sent to the moderators. ) As for calling you names....where?

You have no idea who I am or anybody else on here for that matter..so untill you meet us all and have got to know us...you cannot form an opinion on anybody. Youve such a lot to learn.

ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatbooombooombooombooombooom!!!!!

Being disrespectful about someones bike is NOT giving an opinion.

Ok so you might not like what some of us have done, but coming onto a public forum and slating them is not gonna win you any friends and it is not the done thing - and yes - we DO take it personally because these are our bikes you are slating and we have spent a lot of time and money on them.

If i were to come along and call you a wannabe power-ranger pussy who hasnt got a clue because all he wants to do is pose on his boring old bog-standard sportbike - then you would not like it - and i would not do it because that is what YOU chose to ride!

You do not EVER come onto a bike forum and start shouting about how much you hate mods and how you dont like someones bike without expecting to get grief back - it is rude, insulting and downright disrespectful - if you were to say those things to people in person - you would probably be on the deck before you could blink.

Had you said "Im not a fan of mods and i would never do them" - fine - no problem - but to then go on and pick out otehr peoples bikes and rip them to bits is NOT acceptable.

Many of us on here have been riding for years and have been around a long time in the biking world - i suggest that if you want to be a part of this you learn when to keep your comments to yourself and you show some respect - because boys like you do not last very long. <_<

ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatat!booooooom!!!plus you called me a wanker dint you goff????????????

Hey Handai....please tell me your story..you seem to be needing a release of some sort. Why do you come on giving people grief?

Everybody on here has an interest in bikes and machines...Whats your interest?

How old are you.....

And if your on here to get a rise out of people...beware....moderators will kick you off!!!

Myself...Im just interested in you as a character...having done psychology, i like to people watch either in person or online. Online..people create a different persona to what they really are. Come on ...talk sense instead of being silly.

We are all adults here....

apart from calling me a troll,,goff called me a wanker,that is so insulting on my part,do u expect me to shut my mouth???hell no..she has to say soryyyy..

"you guys are changing the originality of the bikes by doing them up."thats all iv said goff!!!!is that offensive goff!???youre making it sound as if iv

slagged everybody right off with their bikes,,

"you guys are changing the originality of the bikes by doing them up."thats all iv said goff!!!!is that offensive goff!???youre making it sound as if iv

slagged everybody right off with their bikes,,

I have PMd you Handie. Balls in your court.....

apart from calling me a troll,,goff called me a wanker,that is so insulting on my part,do u expect me to shut my mouth???hell no..she has to say soryyyy..

FFS! Go back and READ what we have said - and also note the smileys - we are having a laugh - not insulting you.

I didnt call YOU a troll directly and neither did i call you a wanker - if i wanted to insult you honey - i think i could find better ways than that! :lol:

FFS! Go back and READ what we have said - and also note the smileys - we are having a laugh - not insulting you.

I didnt call YOU a troll directly and neither did i call you a wanker - if i wanted to insult you honey - i think i could find better ways than that! :lol:

Ive got to say that reading all of this has really cheered my nightshift up-I love bikes,dont matter what sort,modded or not so long as we are out riding and havin a laugh! Handie needs to chill out and work out what he wants, really enjoyed lookin at all your rides,Im useless at modding,but appreciate a nice job,made a mess of a superdream alot of years ago,

Keep modding/riding/havin a laugh-Shiny side up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are one stupid idiot live to ride!you think you can scare me???lol

WTF??? You are UNBELIEVABLE!

I have seen the PM he sent you and there is NOTHING in it that could warrant this post from you. All he said was you need to calm yourself down and stop being so damn insulting.

If you cant do then then i suggest you go to another forum, because your behaviour on this one is not welcome.

I think its time a moderator intervened........