modifications!!!

handai
This post is 5720 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg thats the best paint jobEVER~~~!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im keeping that picture.

glad you like it....got bored again....and somebody keeps saying no to modifications.....so Im doing my bit of cheap modifiying....cos mines cheap .....apparantly.... :lol::blink:

it may be cheap....but out of how many bikes....I can see myself....

Mailmepick.jpg

i hate modifications!the more u touch ur bike,change this,replace that blah blah blah,it looses its originality thats wer the beauty comes from.plus it looks cheap and its so trying hard man!!!that is sad...why buy that bike if ur thinking of changing the bloody engine,THIS AND THAT.duhhh!if u want more power get a bigger bike!by the way im talking bout "people who own r125 aiight.."

cant wait to get mine this end of june...

think we can safely say your on your own lol

i hate modifications!the more u touch ur bike,change this,replace that blah blah blah,it looses its originality thats wer the beauty comes from.plus it looks cheap and its so trying hard man!!!that is sad...why buy that bike if ur thinking of changing the bloody engine,THIS AND THAT.duhhh!if u want more power get a bigger bike!by the way im talking bout "people who own r125 aiight.."

cant wait to get mine this end of june...

Just to add a little more...My 125....didnt need a bigger engine...it would do 116mph flat out....thats enough to keep some big bikes behind me...then I put a big bore kit in it...only a 175cc...134 flat out..enough for some 400s and even 600s to struggle with....oh and I used to race it against 1200s lol and stay infront.....now i just plod along....

Just to add a little more...My 125....didnt need a bigger engine...it would do 116mph flat out....thats enough to keep some big bikes behind me...then I put a big bore kit in it...only a 175cc...134 flat out..enough for some 400s and even 600s to struggle with....oh and I used to race it against 1200s lol and stay infront.....now i just plod along....

Livetoride.jpg

Those are some seriously good looking bike guys. I can sorta see what handai is saying, I'm not really that good with paint'n stuff so a paint job for me would look crap (at best), but,, I'm pretty handy with fabfication (metal/wood/plastic) so I'm happy doing stuff in that department.

My TTR is modified, but it's very subtle, a couple of guards here and there, custom-screen - would you believe it give my another 10% range from the poxy (10l) fuel tank! I can get 120km's now.

The XTZ - I think that's a perfectly good bike and it'll stay stock for a while.................. or will it?

Those are some seriously good looking bike guys. I can sorta see what handai is saying, I'm not really that good with paint'n stuff so a paint job for me would look crap (at best), but,, I'm pretty handy with fabfication (metal/wood/plastic) so I'm happy doing stuff in that department.

My TTR is modified, but it's very subtle, a couple of guards here and there, custom-screen - would you believe it give my another 10% range from the poxy (10l) fuel tank! I can get 120km's now.

The XTZ - I think that's a perfectly good bike and it'll stay stock for a while.................. or will it?

do u see wer im coming from????i dont mind mods as long as u do it realy nice that would make people say wow!!!

but having said that id still wouldnt touch mine..keep it real...

changing up your bike makes it WAY more full of originality and your own style then leaving it..

you dont buy a house just to leave it empty and plain.. you make it your own.

not eveyone wants to go down the road and see someone else with there exact same bike to the T.

thats not original at all. :blink: :blink:

you guys are changing the originality of the bikes by doing them up.

(oldgitonabike @ Jun 23 2008, 11:23 AM) Tell me Handai, are you a twin by any chance?

why did you ask oldgitonabike?do you know some twins?wer do they come from?

Oh please....... :lol::lol::lol::blink::rofl: