Warming to Milton Keynes members

bmwdumptruck
This post is 5768 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys

Theres been a rash of bike thefts in MK lately. We've lost three from memebers in our club so far this year.

It appears they follow you home and wait for an opertunity to just help themselves to your bike, so don't walk away from it or leave it for any time at all. Lock it up, put it away etc before going and getting out of your kit, even if it means getting it out again ten minutes later to wash it.

Oh, and one guy has even found some very identifiable parts on ebay within days, but as usual the police are dragging their heals....

Hugh.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If theres parts on ebay you're sure are stolen - put a massive bid on them to make sure you win - and when you win you will get the sellers address...................sorted.

If theres parts on ebay you're sure are stolen - put a massive bid on them to make sure you win - and when you win you will get the sellers address...................sorted.

Well now that really is a good idea, nice one Goffy

Point me to the auctions and i'll bid - and i'll go round too with some friends.......thieving scumbags!

Point me to the auctions and i'll bid - and i'll go round too with some friends.......thieving scumbags!

Ill join you....thieving little fxxcking cxxts.

Pick me up on the way round, I like a bit of recovery work ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online