Enfield Bullet

Goff
This post is 5795 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I REALLY want to go to India and do this as i see a lot of kiddies with Cerebal Palsy when im out on placement and i think its a really worthwhile cause.

However im not sure i could touch the floor on one of these bikes so need to get a sit on one.

Does anyone have one or know anyone with one that i could try for size so to speak?

http://www.scope.org.uk/adventures/india-nov08.shtml

As for raising the 3 grand im hoping that as soon as i know i can ride one of these that i could rope in the local media to drum up some sponsorship - but i need to know i will fit the bike first.

thankyou muchly!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I REALLY want to go to India and do this as i see a lot of kiddies with Cerebal Palsy when im out on placement and i think its a really worthwhile cause.

However im not sure i could touch the floor on one of these bikes so need to get a sit on one.

Does anyone have one or know anyone with one that i could try for size so to speak?

http://www.scope.org.uk/adventures/india-nov08.shtml

As for raising the 3 grand im hoping that as soon as i know i can ride one of these that i could rope in the local media to drum up some sponsorship - but i need to know i will fit the bike first.

thankyou muchly!

maybe one of the dealers here would help if you explained the situation and asked nicely

royal enfield dealers

merv

Thanks Merv.

We have now sorted it with one of the dealers over near Hull so we are en route!

Bloody aweful things. Now you'll find out why the British motorcycle industry died out. Take a seat cushion with you.

unless your fat arse like me!!