first bike yzf-r125

u1tim4t3_w34p0n
This post is 5666 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all,

Im thinknig of getting one of these next year to help ease me into super bike riding.

Has anyone seen the new new laser hotcam exhaust for this bike - looks V.nice

<>Chris

i wouldnt say this would ease you into superbike riding lol..

the only 125 that can get near to that would have to be a RS, or NSR

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly recommend a tail tidy too as the one it comes with is crap.....

ill vote that lol dam numberpalte looks out of place low down

• 2 weeks later...

I certainly recommend a tail tidy too as the one it comes with is crap.....

i work doing all modifying on cars (body kits and stuff)

i made my own tail tidy from the original one and it looks geat . dead easy 2

i work doing all modifying on cars (body kits and stuff)

i made my own tail tidy from the original one and it looks geat . dead easy 2

Can you post a picture of it?

Hey guys i am new to the forum but i have had my R125 for a week now and its great, i have it in yellow too. since i have had it i have done 250 miles on it, i have found that most of that was on half a tank but i am clocking it now to see how many miles i can get out of it and will let you all know, speed wise I have gotten 83mph on it and that was a straight too so no dips or down hill for those wondering why i am goin that fast on it when i hav only had it for a week yes it has been ran in I am the 2nd owner and when i got it it had 2569 miles on it i wouldn't be stupid enough to do that without running it in lol but any questions please don't hesitate to ask :)

Hello Everyone! Im another Noobie! Just got a YZF R125 for my B-Day =] x Anyone have msn and wants to chat feel free to add me on msn.. [email protected]

Anyone have any information on the best sounding and performance exhaust for the YZF R125?

Thanks,

Charlie

welcome to the club!

Hi guys i had my r125 for 3 months now and its 1 of the best bikes i have had out of my 4 bikes i have got the black and silver 1 i have just got a tail tidy and what a difrence it makes to the bike looks a hole lot beta, i dont no why they didnt put 1 on in the first place money i spose but its defo worth 46 quid advise 2 get 1 lol, i am looking for a ful system exhaust could any 1 let me know if they got 1 and wot it is like .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online