hello

baldeagle
This post is 5797 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have not posted before and its all new to me. I have a YZF 750 sp which is still very fast how fast I do not know as the clocks don't seeem to work properly. (anyone with some clocks lying around the garage??!!) How do I upload pictures here I am proud of my bike and have just finished cleaning it.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have not posted before and its all new to me. I have a YZF 750 sp which is still very fast how fast I do not know as the clocks don't seeem to work properly. (anyone with some clocks lying around the garage??!!) How do I upload pictures here I am proud of my bike and have just finished cleaning it.

Hi baldeagle, or should i say Billy no mates :D

thwelcomesmile1.gif to the forum,

Cant help with clocks, but pictures

Open a photobucket account

Upload your pics to there

click on the IMG link for the relevent picture

Paste into your forum thread

People generally do this in Gallery, but not always , hope this helps.

Hi ya Bald Eagle,

Have a LOOK ON eBay, always someone braking a YZF. Do you know what's wrong with yours?

Cheers

Sorry, that wasn't meant to have capitals on. Wasn't shouting or owt.

Hi there B.

the clocks don't seeem to work properly.

BEFORE YOU SPEND MONEY ON A REPLACEMENT SET OF CLOCKS......See below.

The Rev counter is `lectric, but the speedo / odo are run off the front wheel by cable. Make sure it is tightly screwed in both ends and that it is firmly "home" in each take up socket. it is well known that they can come loose and the speedo runs slow or packs up altogether.

Also if the front wheel has been out, make sure the spacers and drive hub are all lined up properly and the tabs are located correctly.

The YZF cable driven clocks are virtually bomb proof (unless been tampered with), it is almost always the cable or drive hub thats to blame. ;)

Good luck B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online