XVS650 and XVS1100 owners with hyperchargers.....

Goff
This post is 4355 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok, so i got a hypercharger which i was told was off an XVS650

Turns out that apparently it does not fit an XVS650 at all....it could be an 1100

Could any of you lovely people with these bikes that have hyperchargers tell me whether this is a 650 or 1100 hypercharger?

I know its not THE best piccy and until it gets returned to me i cant post anymore, but thought you might know just by looking at it.......

It has a rubber pipe thing coming out of the back and also what looks like a mounting bracket too - which you cant see in the piccy.

DSC00464.jpg

• 3 years later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Mate the hyper charger its self will fit the 650, you will just need to get a new bracket that will fit it onto the 650. Could always try e-bay to get one of get some one to Fab you up one for you?

O and remember you will have to re-jet the carbs for it to work right. That's the Mains jets, Diaphragm Needles and the pilot jets.

If it's not installed now it never will be... [may 2008 I was still on my 125 Draggie, I should have stuck a supercharger on that....!]

Ha Ha didnt see the date of the post, just sore that some newbe posting his first post (a silly smiley face) and just posted up my response lol.

well hopefully its fitted now.

This post is 4355 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.