tyres on ybr 125

allypally
This post is 5180 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, I'm also pretty new so not giving advice here! but I've got an 08 Ybr and the tyres have been fine for the 1300miles i've done on it. probably not as good as michellin pilot sportys (which are supposed to be the best) though. I was worried bout the talk of dodgy tires too but from what i can tell most of that was from the previous (06) model

hope this is a help

lol i have done 5000 miles on my ybr

need a new back tire soon i think, but i have had no problems with them

skinny tires however but remember its a 125..

I had a 57 YBR & tyres fine for the 1600 miles I did. Thing to remember is they are thin so if you try to go round a corner in the wet leaning ove like your in moto gp then the bit of tyre that has grip isn't going to be in contact with the road anymore. Be sensible (presumably you wouldn't have bought a YBR if you didn't intend to be) & the tyres'll do you fine

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I have a YBR 125 and the Tyres are fine They are very thin but mine grip really well maybe my 15 stone keep them glued to the road.