Alex
Alex

Frossard and Ferris looking forward to Italian Grand Prix

The 2011 MX1 vice-champion had a pin inserted in the foot to stabilise the break on Easter Monday in Belgium, the day of the Grand Prix of the Netherlands. Frossard has since been recuperating and felt comfortable enough to throw his leg over the works YZ450FM to ride on Wednesday with a special protective plate inserted in his boot. After some rigorous laps ‘183’ gave his team the thumbs-up.

“The operation went well and it wasn’t long before I started to feel good with my foot,” he said. “I was hopeful of going to Italy and was keen to try the bike with the special modification I have in my boot. From the time around the track I knew I would be able to ride at the weekend. I cannot say what my goal will be but I want to get my season moving in the right direction.”

Ferris has been riding his YZ250F this week and will use proceedings at Arco di Trento to reignite his assault on the MX2-GP category after a sensation podium at Losail in Qatar for the championship opener.

Source www.yamaha-racing.com

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.