Alex Asigno
Alex Asigno

Toseland and Crutchlow complete second day of testing in Phillip Island?

James Toseland
GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d35325bf
James Toseland
Yamaha Sterilgarda World Superbike riders James Toseland and Cal Crutchlow have wrapped up the final day of the two day test in Phillip Island. Both British riders spent the two days working on the chassis set-up of the new 2010 Yamaha YZF-R1 in what was its first outing of the year. The riders now take a few days of rest before heading back out onto the Australian circuit for the first race of the 2010 season this weekend. James Toseland, Yamaha Sterilgarda World superbike Team (11th, 1’32.7) “It’s been a solid two days of testing working on the new bike. I still have some chatter problems as does Cal. The guys are going to go through the data and see what they can come up with for us over the next couple of days.”
GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d35325bf
Cal Crutchlow
Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow, Yamaha Sterilgarda World Superbike Team (14th, 1’32.8) “We worked through a lot of stuff, unfortunately it’s not all worked yet. If we can get going in the right direction over the next couple of days for both of us then we can move forward. I’m looking forward to race weekend as always and will do the best job I can.” Massimo Meregalli, Yamaha Sterilgarda world Superbike Team Manager “We have had a problem with chatter so we will spend the next few days before the race weekend studying the data to find a solution. We are confident that we will find the right one and give both James and Cal the best possible bike to race with.”

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.