Yamaha YZF 750 R
By Emma, 01/28/2008
  • 55,660 comments
  1. Goodrich Stainless Steel Hoses  

They were on the bike when I bought it, however they have inproved the braking no end. · 03/04/2008

2. Race Fairing (unknown manufacturer)  

Fibre glass race fairing.<br /><br />Bought it off eBay, I haven't had a chance to fit it or paint it yet.<br /><br />Nice and cheap, hope it does the job... · 03/04/2008

3. R&G Swinging arm bobbins  

I haven't had to use these properly yet as I purchased them after the crash.<br /><br />However they were easy to fit and work well with my Harris rear paddock stand. · 03/04/2008

4. R&G Crash Bungs  

Fantastic peice of kit and a must have for any bike. In the event of a crash it is possible to purchase them singley or as a pair depending on what you need.<br /><br />I marked it slightly down as when I crashed the forse of the impact bent the crash bu · 03/04/2008

5. Viper Race can  

It was on the bike when I bought it, however it delivers a nice sound and works well. · 03/04/2008

Comments

Hiya 140 was just a guess, I haven't got a speedo on it :-) I had it on the dyno and its pulling 104bhp...

hi emma i got a 94 yzf750r thats got a full akrapovic race pipe up jetted and it`s running 128 bhp onthe dyno and peaks out at just over 165mph .. i think ur under estimating ur bike sweetheart :):):)

hi great looking bike ime looking for replacemant fairing for my own you could you let me no were you got yours from many thanks stavross

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse