• 1 comment
  • Color Silver
  • Price 0.00
  • Year 1992
  • Odometer 38
  • Odometer Unit Miles
  • Description Light bike, bit of fun.

Comments

Not in the best condition, but it rides really well, and is pretty quick, you have to rev the nuts off it, it loves it, I am mechanically sympathetic, but there is a reason it whistles up to 10 and a half grand, in every gear, fairly light frame and mag wheels, and a very slim build, looks great in its retro looks, big square headlight, massive back light, really comfy to ride and good on the go go juice, really forgiving, butter like stainless fine thread screws, yeah there is bad too, dodgy cdi problems, personally for me it doesn't have a great feel of quality compared to similar year kawasaki, but she's still a great bike, one or more of the 17 previous owners (yes! 17) left her outside so there is a bit of rust on the frame, someone has gone giddy on the engine with some kind of thick engine paint, that is now flaking off, but I will bathe,treat wash and polish, touch up tickle and fettle. Oh and it had a beet root red seat when I bought it, looked like a big pink tongue. Had it re-covered by a local upholsterer, double stitched. Looks good.

IP.Board Collections by DevFuse